Responsible and Respectful Legal Representation
Lawyers at Monaco Sanders Racine Powell & Reidy, LC, have significant experience helping people who have suffered from personal injury or lost loved ones in serious accidents get resolution and recover compensation.
Monaco Sanders Racine Powell & Reidy, LC, can help you move on. Please call toll-free: 866-694-5509 or 816-399-5179. You may also click here to fill out our brief confidential intake form and e-mail us now.
With our practice centered in the metropolitan Kansas area, our legal team has secured six- and seven-figure settlements and verdicts for a significant number of clients. Examples of types of cases we have handled include:
- An airplane crash
- Swimming pool injury
- Fatal and serious car crashes and other motor vehicle accidents
- Truck and tractor trailer crashes
- Recreational vehicle, motorcycle and boat accidents
- Work accidents
- Workers' compensation
- Slip-and-fall and premises liability
- Product defect
- Medical malpractice
- And more
Bottom Line: It's our business to help you recover.
Most people who come to us have never consulted a lawyer concerning a personal injury. However, what has happened to them or their loved ones is serious enough that they are seeking counsel to see how to pay their medical bills, obtain compensation for a painful or permanent injury, or reach resolution after the loss of a loved one.
Realistic, Respectful and Reassuring
Whether you have suffered a broken bone, a closed head injury, or lost a loved one, we can handle your claim with ultimate professionalism.
- Listen to you tell us what happened
- Review your case and tell you what to reasonably expect going forward
- Identify important insurance benefit issues
- Secure expert diagnosis and review medical records
- Return your phone calls promptly
- Clearly, with determination and a team of well-seasoned and skilled lawyers, move forward on your case— we strive for resolution.
Where Best To File Your Claim. We determine what's best for your case.
Jurisdiction and venue selection for your case is important. We work in both Missouri and Kansas. There are significant differences in states in terms of what is recoverable at a trial, what is admissible as evidence and other factors. You need our experience to negotiate these complicated legal issues.
Please call us toll-free at 866-694-5509 or 816-399-5179. You may also click here to fill out our brief intake form and e-mail us now.